El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, June 5, 2017

trying to have lots of success...

Well... I turned 20 this week but I feel pretty normal haha. Things have been going good!!! I don't have a ton of time so I have to make this short!! But I hope everyone is doing okay!!

We had a group of gringos come to Bullet tree yesterday and they went on splits with us. 4 gringos with me and four with my companion. That was super nice although it was kind of weird haa. It was a Humanitarian EFY group. But it was super awesome and they had a great time even though it was raining the whole 4 hours they were walking with us.

Still trying to have lots of success before next change!!! Also I saw Elder Hallman!!! I love that guy!!! But I hope everyone has a good week!! Take care!! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment