El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, May 29, 2017

true happiness comes from keeping the commandments

So this week was a good week. We put a date with this senor named Maximo. The 10th of June. Please pray for him. He is such a sweet and humble man with some crazy dreams! I will take a picture of him and send it next week. But things have been good.

I am with Elder Herrera from Panama AGAIN! haha. He was my companion in Orange Walk. He is great and fun haha. We are really trying to get along with the members here! It is working okay. We are seeing small miracles everyday! I am learning A TON! from Elder Herrera. He is crazy.. but he probably teaches better than anyone I have ever seen. Super cool!!

But anyways... not really much more to write. I just know that the only true happiness comes from keeping the commandments. Anyone who doesn't know that yet, right now is a perfect opportunity to start :)


No comments:

Post a Comment