El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, April 24, 2017

KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS!

Well so this week was pretty normal as well haha. I guess things are just normal for me now, I don't remember what "Normal" is. But my companion and I are getting along great which really helps. But here in Bullet tree is super nice!

There is this gringo who lives here named Austin, and he is 24 and he married a girl here and now lives here so that is super confusing in church... haha but besides that... I am getting pretty good at soccer and super bad in Basketball. I am eating and loving all the rice and beans here! Wow! I can't believe I didn't like beans before the mission. Now I can't live without them #WordOfWisdomProbs

But anyways... it is hot!! I am turning RED! haha which is kind of cool, I can start my own race. Oh and I cut my comps hair... I think its in my genes from my mom because I did an alright job haha.

Just there are bees everywhere in our house!! My comp got stung yesterday haha while on the phone, I should feel bad for him but it was kind of funny haha. But anyways, TAKE CARE!!! KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS!!! Do the book of mormon challenge from the prophet :)


No comments:

Post a Comment