El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, April 17, 2017

BE HAPPY! But not worldly happy...be happy by doing what's right and God will fill you with joy...

Hey I am here in Bullet tree!! I got changes I forgot if I wrote that! My companion is Elder Gaona from Mexico! He is amazing!! But literally we live in the middle of a Jungle away from EVERYTHING!!! There isn't even a place to cut hair here. Glad I halfway learned haha.

But things are going good. It is super peaceful where I am which gives me a ton of time to think which is good and bad sometimes haha with only 2 changes left. But I love it here and we are going to see miracles!

I am back to playing the little keyboard that no one can hear in Sacrament but it is amazing! Also if any of you need to go shopping, come to Belize. Wow it is amazing!

But anyways... things are great! I am way far away from the ocean, right by Guatemala right now so it is a lot different but really cool! I hope everything is going great!!

BE HAPPY!!! But not worldly happy... be happy by doing what's right and God will fill you with joy, the greatest joy we can experience as we do what's right.

 these shoes were expensive haha but I have basketball shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment