El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, April 10, 2017

Bullet Tree in Cayo

HEY!! This week was super normal just it is getting so hot! Wow. But things are going good. I have changes on Wednesday. I am going to Bullet tree in Cayo and I will be with Elder Gaona. It should be nice! I really don't like packing though haha but goodbye ocean. But time is flying by! It is sad and weird.

But I hope you all are doing well and remembering the conference!!! I hope everything is well!! Keep on doing what's right!! I will miss Garifuna food so if anyone can learn how, that would be super amazing! haha. But sorry I don't know what else to write!! If anyone has questions of suggestions I will add them next week haha. Take care!!




No comments:

Post a Comment