El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, December 5, 2016

SERVE SERVE SERVE!!! YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY IF YOU FREELY SERVE!!!

This week was a hard week...but it wasn't nessasarrily bad (sorry I'm giving up on spelling) haha Belize Kriol is destroying my English worse than Spanish.

But anyways...I had interchanges with ELDER HARRIS!!! which was so amazing! And we met this member who is the most humble guy I have ever met (and I have met quite a bit) and Elder Harris gave him cookies and he prayed and while he prayed he literally talked with God. Like a conversation. He would talk, then stop a little and say "Yes I will Father, thank you" And "Please glorify these two young men" and I just felt this power. And it's not like this guy is crazy or anything he is just so so humble....and I think he is blessed because of it. That was such a cool prayer and I felt the spirit so strong it was crazy. That was cool.

Our branch mission leader was assaulted with his newly wed wife (is that a phrase?) so keep him in your prayers. He is doing fine but he got beat and his eye is pretty messed up :( but he is doing good right now.

COROZAL HAD A BAPTISM!!!!!! Which it has been a LONG TIME since that area had a baptism but they did and I am so happy for them! I got to do the interview which was pretty cool and it is sweet!

Also my companion who knew nothing of English 6 weeks ago...bore his testimony in Spanish..and in English yesterday for testimony meeting. It was pretty cool to hear that miracle. And of course the Christmas devotional was amazing yesterday especially that last prayer haha it made me feel good. 
BUT SERVE SERVE SERVE!!! YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY IF YOU FREELY SERVE!!! I PROMISE!!! but take care.

We have changes and my companion is leaving...I am staying here!! Obviously I haven't found who God wanted me to find yet...haha so I will keep looking! MY fourth companion in this area haha. I am so happy tobe here though!! Anyways...have a great week and look for ways to do small service to anyone and everyone!!! Talk to you next week!!

I fell during basketball...haha but I bought
a super cool basektball for 30 belizian
super humble man I will talk about later (above)

No comments:

Post a Comment