El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, December 19, 2016

so this Christmas try and brighten somebody's day and I promise your Christmas will light up more than all the Christmas lights you could possibly put up!!!

So this week... Umm I have to remember I just changed agendas. My companion is doing so good at English. He could teach lessons by himself if he trusted more in himself. He is very good and he understands almost everything, it's just the Kriol here throws off the Latino missionaries because they don't know what is proper English or what is Kriol. But he is doing great!!

We are celebrating another birthday today, so that will be cool. Also we had a multizone with president Adams and that was so special and so amazing!! One of my favorites and the spirit was there so strong!! I am getting good at cooking I think...I'm not sure if I'm getting better but I'm getting practice haha.

All the missionaries gave talks again and it was super special, just attendance is dropping like crazy in these days...Belize is going crazy haha. Whoah I have never walked so much in my life either...hahaha I can't wait to have Heelies. BUT WE ARE GETTING FED LIKE CRAZY!!!! Oh my goodness it is not even Christmas yet...haha and I am dying of being full haha. But we literally walk it out so that's nice.

WE GOT HOT WATER!!! Hot water is one of the greatest inventions in the world!!! I love hot water...I love love love hot water!!! one would think that the water here would be hot without a heater but NOPE! haha.

But anyways....haha. I LOVE THE MISSION AND EVERYTHING!!!! I hope everybody is doing great and have a great week and A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! And the Belizians here sing a song all the time and it is really sad, it says, "Santa Clause, will you ever come to the ghetto?" so this Christmas try and brighten somebody's day and I promise your Christmas will light up more than all the Christmas lights you could possibly put up!!! Take care!!

Multizone Meeting (Brandon's at the piano in bottom 3 pictures)


comp got one year

comp made me really good soup and we had to make the cake for today...
We aren't the best cooks haha but we tried

I was so scared it was going to pop

No comments:

Post a Comment