El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, May 9, 2016

Blessings

So this week was amazing!!! I don't have too much time so it will be short. BUT I GOT TO SEE MY AMAZING FAMILY AND MOM FOR MOTHERS DAY ON SKYPE!!!!!THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! And it didn't go slow for once haha.

Also I had the wonderful blessing of baptizing this cute little princess. Her mom wanted this other Elder to do it, but I had gone over to her house a lot and the other Elder was 30 minutes away getting his Patriarchal blessing ( https://www.lds.org/topics/patriarchal-blessings?lang=eng ). So I told the lady we can wait for him, but then the girl came up and said "I want him to do it" pointing to me. So that was an amazing blessing I had and I was glad because I felt worthy enough to baptize her because I had been working as hard as I could to be worthy for Dylan's baptism. Also I had the blessing of baptizing our investigator and future missionary Dylan. He is a great guy and lives with his grandma who we baptized about 2 months ago. I have been so blessed this week.

Also I saw a wedding of a member, and I cooked people Spaghetti, I slept outside in a Hammock which actually isn't that comfortable. And Elder Rigby went to Belize so I am the temporary District leader with these 2 other Elders from Nicaragua, they are locos haha. I also saw a funeral and we realized the people had put the temple clothes on him for the viewing and I had to open up the casket and help look and see what was going on... wow... haha And that's about my week haha. Really crazy.

This morning I woke up at 5 to go drop off Rigby :( But, changes are this Wednesday so we will see what will happen! I love you all and hope the moms had a good mothers day!!!! TAKE CARE!!!!

Cute cute little girl who always smiles when she sees me haha

Dylan is with his Grandma.  They boys parents live in the states and he has never seen them in person.  When Dylan got the Holy Ghost ( https://www.lds.org/topics/holy-ghost?lang=eng ) the promise was that he would be healthy and that he would serve a full time mission for the Lord.  That was really special for me. 

Oh and I saw a wedding that was kind of cool haha
it's just way different than in the states.

Made pupusas with this random less active family
who randomly called us over.




No comments:

Post a Comment