El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, December 14, 2015

water = feel so much better!!!

This week was really amazing!! Don't have a lot of time so sorry if I don't email you!!! I hope everything is going alright!!! I'm going to the beach today!!! I'll try and be fast so sorry if it's confusing and choppy!!!

Elder Hallman and I were eating dinner one day and Elder Hallman was about throwing up because he couldn't eat it (it was pretty gross) and so I decided to help him out! I distracted the lady and then he hid the food in his backpack and threw it away when we got home!! hahaha Also I drained a liter straight without stopping of water and I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!! I'm definitely only drinking water when I get back!!!

Today I had exchanges with another gringo and it was so fun!! Just their area is HUGE!!!! And it has so many hills and I was dying walking!!! hahaha but we ran and made french toast in the morning and it was so amazing!!!! Their area is so pretty and way richer!! haha Also made pupusas at the Cordova family and we showed them what were root beer floats (just with coke because they don`t have root beer here!! But it was so amazing!!!!!

When I came back our shower had no water, actually nothing had water except where we wash clothes it was like a little stream! So I went outside, filled up a bowl SLOWLY and kept dumping it on myself for a shower hahaha! But I loved it because the water was actually warm from that thing!!!!

Went to the temple for a nativity thing with investigators and less actives so that was cool!!! Just I stood up on the bus the whole way there but it was fun haha! And at our stake conference it was SO COLD!!!! I had to leave for a bit I was so cold!!!! But everything here is going good!! I`m eating so many pupusas with my new companion! I'm so sorry you guys didn't have them! But I love you all and thank you for all your support!! Take care guys!!!! Don't freeze :) Keep praying for Eric please!!!!

P.S.
Do you ever drive anywhere or do you walk everywhere? Anybody ride bikes? 
No No one rides bikes and I think they are taking bikes out of Belize in January so I am sad :( We ride lots of buses to get places when we leave our area but besides that we just walk. The AP's (assistants to the mission president) have cars though!!





No comments:

Post a Comment