El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, March 20, 2017

so try!...and you will see miracles in your own lives and in the lives of others...

This week was an interesting week. It seemed to go by a little slow but things are going well! We have interviews and a multi zone with president on Friday so I am super excited!! It would be so cool!

So this week I had interchanges with Elder Gastulem which was very fun and also I have this weird thing on my leg... but I am okay haha. It is still getting hotter every day but that is okay!!  I am thinking that I will go back to El Salvador in April or in May and I am super excited to go back!!

But also WE HAD A BAPTISM YESTERDAY!!!! Of a 10 year old boy named Daniel. His parents soon follow... I have been seeing lots of little miracles lately.

And I have been eating lots of Iguana... haha weird but good. We are getting our church attendance up so high, and also I am eating so much food haha. But besides that things are pretty normal here. Just keep praying for Dangriga!!!

And keep working hard in your own life to become better! God has commanded us to strive to be perfect even as Jesus Christ was, so try! and you will see miracles in your own lives and in the lives of others as you do so!! Take care!! Have a great week!!

I don't know what that is on my leg but it is better don't worry mom!!

Baptizing in the Atlantic Ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment