El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, October 17, 2016

i da go cuz i gon si da ruins!!!

Hey so as the amazing missionary I am I forgot my agenda so I forgot what happened last week...haha but I do remember it was a good week! I did exchanges with Elder Harris and that was super fun!  I practiced baking cakes, we are bringing TONS of kids to church every week and to every single activity, just the parents don't want anything to do with it...Adults here in Belize...haha but everything is going good.

We are going to ruins today again so I am pumped!! AND MY BROTHER IS TURNING 13!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!! He is my favorite littlest brother!!

And we have been working hard here in Belize without success and without any hope of success for this change, but we will have a miracle baptism on Saturday I hope!! So it was a less active family but we are going to have the dad baptize the 9 year old daughter. Such a wonderful miracle and experience. Just we have to go teach her everything or try to before Saturday so please pray for us, but I know things will go well.

Thank you so much for all that you all do and I hope you have an amazing week and it stays warm for the most part! but i da go cuz i gon si da ruins!!! (Belize Kriol) -Elder Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment