El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, June 13, 2016

things are going great

So this was a good week, it was a lot better than last week haha. But things are going great. First things first...We had a baptism Saturday where we baptized a father of a family of a wife, him, and a little girl and they are doing great! That was so nice and they want to get sealed (Faithful Latter Day Saints believe civil marriages are dissolved at death, but that a couple who has been sealed in a temple will be married beyond physical death and the resurrection if they remain righteous. This means that in the afterlife they and their family will be together forever.) in a year so I am so excited for that!

This week was full of interchanges too and I did 4 interchanges (going with different missionaries)...all in my area so my comp has been changing areas a lot but finally he is stuck here with me again haha. I kind of got bit by a dog...but not really...just a little bite on the finger but I am fine. I also cooked Macaroni and Cheese!!!! That was fun!!! andddd....that was about my week.

Tomorrow we get to meet the new mission president so I am excited! But I will miss this president a ton. Also those of you who haven't seen the mormon message Reflections...do that because that is an amazing video!!
https://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages/reflections

Also....HAPPY EARLY FATHER'S DAY!!!!! Congratulations to all the Fathers out there, and thank you so much dad for all that you have done in my life, continue to do, and will do. You have been an amazing example to me and the mission has helped me to see that! I love you so much dad and I hope you have a great day!!! I wouldn't be out here without you so thank you so much!!!! Take care everybody!!!! Sorry this was short haha

Thank you for the macaroni!
 Another surprise Birthday party with Daneri before his baptism.
 Probably will be my favorite baptism of the mission
 that looked like a crazy storm
this is right by our house:)

No comments:

Post a Comment