El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Monday, January 18, 2016

Wow...almost half a year...

Good week this week!! Just CRAZY FAST holy cow it feels like just one day ago I was writing you guys and I don't have much to say haha. ummmm...how are you lol.

I saw "The Nights" music video not on purpose but it is a great video!! And song!! I love that song, also I want "it's been a long time" to be playing when I get home from my mission haha. But anyways...we didn't have water for 3 or 4 days so that was cool...my comp was sick one day so we didn't leave until four. Spanish is seeming really easy haha, I am very lucky there I just don't know how much I will remember if I go to Belize. But I have taught TONS of English and am still continuing to do so!!!

My companion is good and everything seems to be going good! We are helping our ward (local congregation) a lot cause our ward needs tons of help. One of the things I have realized on my mission was how lucky of a ward I had. How good and strong and amazing it was and that's honestly one of the things I miss the most, but I know I'm where I should be helping them be that kind of ward someday.

Today we are going to the beach...AGAIN! haha.  A box of Mac and Cheese here is only 15 cents, I'm not sure how much it is there, just letting you guys know. Sorry this is an awkward email I just don't know what to say haha. But thank you all so much for your support and Emails!!!! I love you guys and if you have any question feel free to ask!!! :)

Just something sad I figured out was that our last baptism apparently has a kid...that I did not know and he drunk on new years so if you guys could please pray for him to have the desire to stop I would love that! Thank you so much for all you guys do and have a great week!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment