El Salvador San Salvador West/Belize Mission Spanish Speaking July 2015 - July 2017

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

First email from Guatemala

Hey Family!
 I'm safe in Guatemala! Crazy flight, 9 hours because we stopped in Mexico because someone needed a doctor right away, but I'm safe now at the CCM. They won't allow us to have cameras so I can't take pictures sorry. I flew to LA by myself and then there were around 35 missionaries and 2 sister missionaries on the flight to Guatemala. Great group of guys! Hope all is well!
 Love,
    Elder Austin

*Guatemala is where Brandon will be learning Spanish and training.  He will be there for approximately 6 weeks.  You can email him anytime at: brandon.austin@myldsmail.net

Here's a little more info about the Guatemala Mission Training Center

https://www.lds.org/callings/missionary/missionary-training-centers/guatemala?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment